Hello! Sorry for being late this week. Today will be about sheet mask! But this sheet mask is somewhat unique as you can use this on parts of your skin that needs it and not waste the whole sheet.
1. Skin pack that smooths out and moisturizes skin texture
– Beauty green tea elements that contain 16 kinds of 3.5 times more highly enriched Amino Acid provides rich moisture to dry skin and makes moist and clear skin.
2. Contained Panthenol hydrates, soothes and protects the skin
– Natural Green Tea Water effectively delivers moisture and contained Panthenol element helps lessen stiffness of the skin by making skin protective barrier.
3. Skin pack that instantly and simply adheres to the skin using Tencel sheet
– Tencel sheet with excellent adhering power provides instant moisture, smooths out dead skin cells and helps makeup look nice in busy morning.
Smells like green tea it’s really nice.
The sheets are super soft and thin. Kind of silky to the touch.
It is packed in a green tub with an inner lid and comes with a tweezer.
- There is a tweezer and an inner lid!
- The sheets are super thin we had to double check to make sure that we aren’t using two sheets.
- Smell is nice it wasn’t overpowering.
- I love the cooling sensation that it gives, it isn’t strong and it lasts for around 10 minutes.
- The sheets are almost transparent that’s so cool.
- And the sheets are so fully drenched of essence.
- It fully dries after 5 to 6 minutes.
- The hydrating power is great my cheeks doesn’t feel tight and dry.
- It tones down redness of angry pimple and pimple marks to an extent.
- What I really love about it is that I can just use it on parts of my face that needs it and I can patch it up for full face sheet mask!
- It leaves the skin feeling soft and velvety.
- It has a brightening effect.
- The essence that is left on my skin takes a bit of time before it is fully absorbed. For a couple of minutes my skin has this film left from the pack and after around 3 to 4 minutes it is fully absorbed.
- I think it would have been better if it has an inner part where I can keep the tweezer for easier travel packing.
- A pad is very thin but it holds a lot of the product. I can put it on other areas after I apply it on the first troubled area. It cools the skin and helps calm inflammation from acne. It is a relaxing mask without the light itch that I get from some sheet masks. It does brighten the skin, and is very hydrating.
It dries out after more than 3 minutes.
- When I use masks that brings hydration into the skin, it almost always leaves excess, oily film on my skin and it dries out a little sticky.
Whenever our skin needs hydration. Or on the mask step of skin care.
Use the tweezer to take the sheets out, use your clean hands to make sure that it isn’t stacked together because it’s super thin. Apply anywhere that needs cooling, hydration or relief from irritation.
- I did this: I used 3 sheets, I move them from one part to another after a minute. Saves me from using more lol!
- Use on knees and elbows for extra loving.
- I also use this on my lips when I need extra hydration there and it prevents chapping too.
- While using the mask, you can move it around the face from time to time to distribute the product since one pad is very soaked and holds plenty.
You can get it here :
And if you want a 20% OFF you can use my referral link : https://share-ph.althea.kr/x/bspgW9 I will really appreciate it 🙂
My skin is combination type, sensitive, acne-prone, cystic acne prone, acne scars, redness, and dehydrated skin.
Oily skin type, acne-prone (cystic and clusters), and very sensitive skin, has bad acne problems, enlarged pores, excessive sebum, dry flakes here and there, uneven skin tone, acne scars and mark, redness.