Hi! Happy Valentine’s day 😉 do you have a date today? What are your plans today? Where are you going? I’m so nosy sorry haha!
Today I have two eyeshadow looks for you and one lip look. Let’s begin! 🤗
Step 1: Use Flawless Creamy Concealer on the entire face then use your favorite cushion foundation over it.
Step 2: Use your eyeshadow primer and wait for a bit to let it completely dry. Now on to the eyeshadow!
Look 1 👍 : Simple Shimmer Look
- Apply shade #2 on the entire lid and lower lash line.
- Apply shade #7 on the mobile lid and blended up to the crease.
- Blend shade #5 on the outer part of the eyelid and outer part of the lower lash line and connect.
- Add Spotlight Eye Glitter in #2 Pink Light on the middle part of the lower lash line and blend towards the front.
Look 2 ✌ : Date Night Look
- Apply shade #2 on entire lid.
- Apply and blend shade #5 on mobile lid but concentrate on outer part apply on outer lower lash line.
- Use shade #3 on inner and middle part.
- Then apply shade #8 as eyeliner drag on lower lash line from outer to inner and concentrate on outer part.
For the lips 👄
- Apply #4 Marron cream on entire lips.
- Then use #1 Plum cream on inner part of the lips.
For the face 💆
- Dot #4 Marron Cream on the cheeks and blend.
- Then use shade #1 from the eye palette as highlight. I only used it on my cheeks, but you can use it wherever you want for highlighting that part of your face. 😊
And we are done yay! 😁 You can use your favorite mascara to complete the look if you like. I don’t want to use mascaras because everytime I use one, 2 eyelashes falls off and it’s annoying me! I already have problems with dirt getting in my eyes all the time hmph.
Sorry about the first one I kinda messed up the other eye so I’m trying not to show you haha 😂 Which one do you like better? What do you think of the eye makeup or the whole look?
More On Althea
- Makeup Tutorial Part 1 Feat. Althea Makeup.
- Althea Petal Velvet Sunaway.
- BCL x Althea Sunrise & Moonrise Eye Palette.
- Althea Flawless Creamy Concealer.