Hi! Let’s talk about makeup today. As part of Althea’s launch of their first ever makeup line, we have been challenged with making our own makeup tutorial! I am so excited and very scared because this will be my first ever makeup tutorial, I did my best to take good and unfiltered pictures and really tried to make the whole look as clean as I can. To be frank, I usually only apply one or two shades of eyeshadow and that’s it haha! So without further ado, let’s get to it!
Step 1: Prep skin of course!
The whole makeup process and look will depend upon the condition of the skin. So hydration is a must! And then apply your favorite primer. 😊
Step 2: Even out the canvas.
On this step, I used Flawless Creamy Concealer in the shade #3 Honey, I applied it on my whole face and blended with a cushion puff.
Step 3: Color the eyes. 👀
Using Althea x BCL’s Sunrise Moonrise Eyeshadow Palette.
- Use the shade #2 on the entire eyelid and lower lash line.
- Apply #3 on the inner and middle part of the mobile lid. Using your finger will help the color appear better than using a brush.
- Apply shade #5 on the outer part for a bit of depth and blend a little with the inner shade.
- Use #6 to apply as an eyeliner on the upper lash line and the outer half of the lower lashline. I recommend patting it on and slightly brushing it to get the color to pop. Use a damp eyebrow brush for this.
- Finally, apply Spotlight Eye Glitter #2 on the middle lower lash line.
Step 4: Complexion color!
Use Watercolor Cream Tint in the shade #3 Peach Cream on the inner parts of the lips and blend. Add a thin layer on the whole lips and blend for a gradiated look. Dab it on the cheeks too to give a healthy looking skin.
Step 5: Tint where it needs!
In this step, I just used the only mascara I have and applied 2 coats on the upper eyelash and 1 coat in the lower eyelashes. And I just use a spooley to brush my eyebrows.
And there you have it! My first ever makeup tutorial. Big thanks to Althea Korea for these makeup products! 💙
So, how do you like it? Is it good? Is it blegh..? Or is it too much? Tell me what you think about the whole look! 💙
Next week I will be back with another tutorial so keep an eye out for it 😉 and tomorrow will be a review on the eyeshadow palette.
Thank you so much for chatting today, see you soon! 💙
More from Althea:
- Althea Petal Velvet Sunaway.
- Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask.
- Althea Flawless Creamy Concealer.
- Althea Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser