Hi! It’s already February I can’t believe it. It’s like it was only January yesterday sheesh. Anyway, this Feb is dedicated to makeup products, specifically Althea’s fist every release of their own makeup line. So to stat it all off, today will be about thei Flawless Creamy Concealers.
Spots, panda eyes and other blemishes raining on your parade? Smooth over and cover them up with Althea’s Flawless Creamy Concealer, a pigmented, blendable concealer that’ll whisk them all away! This buildable formula is made with Aquaxyl to moisturize and improve the overall health of the skin, while its long-wearing properties ensure it stays on your face all day. You’ll be looking and feeling great in no time!
There is no smell that I could detect.
It is packaged in a transparent acrylic, slender tube, with a black twist off cap.
It has a semi-matte, but radiant kind of finish.
- I love the slim packaging it looks really nice.
- The formulation is very watery, it blends well.
- It’s easy to apply.
- It doesn’t feel drying which I really appreciate.
- It settles within 30 seconds, so work in parts!
- It does not clump or ball up when layered.
- When it’s dry, it’s dry. I can touch it, I can rub on it and it isn’t going anywhere.
- It took two layers (two dips) to cover the veins and acne marks on my whole cheek without it getting cakey or creasing or clumping and I personally love that.
- I love the finish because it doesn’t look dry, it doesn’t look too shiny, but it makes me look alive and not on the verge of passing out lol.
- Great oil control. After 6 hours or so before it shows signs of shine on the T-zone.
- I am partial to the packaging as there is not much room for air to wiggle out and it becomes messy really fast.
- It does not settle on fine lines but it makes it look visible specially the smile lines.
- There are only 4 shades to choose from. And as a girl with a very strong yellow undertone I am sad about this.
- It took 3 layers to cover my angry red pimple on my chin.
- It does not cover the large pores. It skips it.
Use on parts that needs concealing like blemishes.
I swipe it on the larger areas and then blend in with a damp sponge or a cushion puff.
- Exfoliate to lessen bumps on your skin.
- Work on parts and work fast. This concealer settles within seconds.
- Use a pore filling primer because it skips those.
- Layer small amounts so you won’t look cakey.
- If it is lighter for your skin tone try using it as a highlighting product under the eyes, forehead, chin and nose.
You can get them here 🙂 https://ph.althea.kr/flawless-creamy-concealer
My skin is combination type, sensitive, acne-prone, cystic acne prone, acne scars, redness, and dehydrated skin.
Disclaimer: These products are gifted to me, but all thoughts and opinions are honest, unbiased, and are my own.
More Althea Mania:
- Althea Exclusive: Real Fresh Skin Detoxers.
- Althea Petal Velvet Sunaway.
- Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask.
- Althea Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser.