Hi! Today is about a cream from Earth’s Recipe. Their products are made with natural ingredients which are suitable even for sensitive skin yay!
The Moisture Light Cream is a lighter version of the Moisture Bound Cream, and provides lasting hydration without oiliness or stickiness. Great for the warmer months or for oily to normal skin, the Moisture Light Cream contains the same plumping, radiance-boosting tremella mushroom extracts as the rest of the Moisture line. Fermented bean and yam extracts soothe stressed skin, in a smooth, lightweight formulation.
Subtle smell of lime.
Thin cream texture.
It’s packaged in a thick mint green rubber squeeze tube with with a white cap.
- First of all the thick rubber packaging and the small nozzle are both great for travelling and less product wastage.
- The whole package feels so light I thought it didn’t have anything in it.
- It did not cause any irritation on my skin.
- It has a subtle lime smell. Very refreshing.
- Very lightweight.
- Upon application on the skin it just melts in and absorb as fast. 👍
- Completely dry right after.
- It did not leave any sticky feel nor an oily film on the skin even after sweating. 👍
- It hydrated my skin well without that annoying tight feeling.
- It kept my skin plump the whole day. 👍
- It did not help my enlarged pores but didn’t claim to do so anyway. It’s still a good thing to note.
- Expensive bleep. 😂
- Hard to find where I live.
- Did not control my oils.
On the last step of skin care I apply small amounts on parts of my face and neck and layer if I need more.
Using gentle small circular motions, I apply this on my face and neck working in parts.
- Use small amounts and build it up if you feel you need more.
- Massage in circular motions.
- Pat your skin lightly to finish it off.
- Do not forget to use sunblock when using in the morning.
- I don’t recommend using an oil based sunblock when using this because it makes the skin feel heavy and oily.
- It’s good to note that it has oil ingredients in it so you might mistake that from your face oil. It kinda needs a little while to get used to it.
My skin is combination type, sensitive, acne-prone, cystic acne prone, acne scars, redness, and dehydrated skin.