Today is about clay mask! This one is fom Skinfood, one of my favoite bands. They produce these really great skin care products, although they are expensive so I can’t get my hands on a lot of their poducts, but right let’s focus on this green clay mask that I’ve been loving so much.
Calms skin with moisture popping water gel and deeply cleanses makeup residue and impurities in skin.
Removes impurities, harmful substance, and excessive sebum from skin and calms irritated skin, leaving skin bright.
Lemon and citrus combined. A hint of lavender.
It feels like a smooth oatmeal goop.
- Did not cause any kind of irritation.
- It smells and feels refreshing.
- It contains veggies!
- After using my skin feels tighter.
- After washing it off my face feels so so soft.
- It brightened my skin tone.
- My skin became taught. Like I had a cold towel wrapped all over my face and it makes my skin er..taught? I don’t know how else to describe it.
- It really did minimize my pores. Although one or two of them had a bump afterwards.
- I observed that my pores are all minimized. All of the enlarged saggy pores around my nose are gone.
- No bumps on a couple of pores.
- No tight dry feeling, but my skin is energized.
- It’s an expensive product but you get a hefty amount of 100mL so that’s great.
- When washed off with cold water it leaves a white mask residue.
After washing my face I scoop out half a teaspoon and I spread it all over my face while I massage in circular motion. Of course as the instructions suggests, I steer off applying the product around and on my eyelids and around the mouth.
I just use tap water to remove this cause my hot water is already in my coffee mug lol! But I suggest that removing this wih warm water while massaging in circular motions.
- After using this I highly recommend following it with a moisturizing ampoule or cream to avoid the tight almost dry feel.
- Avoid applying it around the eye and mouth area.
My skin is combination type, sensitive, acne-prone, cystic acne prone, acne scars, redness, and dehydrated skin.