Let’s talk about peeling pads today. I’ve never used one because I didn’t like the idea of “peeling” my skin. I didn’t want to use one because my skin would act up a lot and I didn’t want to aggravate my already moody skin. One day, I woke up thinking okay whatever let’s get one.
Peeling pads are usually an all-in-one product that lets you tone, exfoliate, and somehow add hydration to the skin in one go. They are filled with watery essences. There are two sides: the embossed side for exfoliation and the smooth or soft side for moisture and toning. So for lazy people like me or people who are always travelling, these types of product are great.
Take care of troublesome skin troubles with one pad at a time.
Assists in skin troubles by summarizing excess sebum.
Mild peeling without moisture by supplying moisture simultaneously with peeling.
Nine kinds of soothing ingredients to instantly care for sensitive skin.
Dual care with embossing and smooth surface.
Moisturizing and soothing care optimizes your skin to make-up.
Smells like grapefruit.
The embossed side feels thick and coarse.
The soft side actually feels coarse too.
It is packaged in a huge white tub with a safety seal inside!
- Huge size! 100 pieces of pads.
- The packaging is pretty simple. I appreciate the safety seal and the very sturdy tub.
- The smell is refreshing. Sour fruity smell of grapefruit with no sweetness. Smells yummy.
- It did not cause any adverse reactions to my skin.
- It did not made my skin feel raw or sensitive.
- The embossed side feels heavy and thick and for people like me who likes to feel that our skin is getting the maximum effect of manual exfoliation without rubbing hard or repeatedly, this is a great product for doing just that. 👍
- After my first use, the pad was discolored hahaha! It sounds gross, but it wasn’t that kind of so much gunk, just slight discoloration that proves it did remove the dead skin cells. Pretty awesome. 👍
- It made my feel so soft, no rough patches anywhere.
- My skin didn’t feel dry after using this unlike other exfoliating toners that just dries out the outter layers of my skin.
- Fast and easy multiple step skin care. 👍 Great for us lazy peoples.
- It cooled down my skin. 👍 Really great during (like all the time) summer and humid days.
- It made my skin look fresh and glowing. 👍
- I dare say this is great as a skin prepping pad/product.
Immediate And Long Term effects: ✔brightening, ✔exfoliation of dead and flakey skin cells, ✔moisturising, ✔soothing.
Long term effects: ✔more even skin tone, ✔smoother skin, ✔less comedones, ✔less cystic acne formation, ✔no more blackheads, ✔plumper skin.
- The soft side feels the same as the embossed side. I thought it would be softer.
- I noticed my skin turns red when I apply Benton Fermentation Essence, but then it goes away fast. Is that normal? Anyone? G9Skin?
- It’s huge so it’s hard to travel with, but I aint complaining. Huge size, huge amount of product. That’s always awesome.
On the first step of skin care during morning and/or evening. But normally I would just use this in the evening.
I use the embossed side to wipe my skin -face, neck, nape, collar, back of my ears – then I use the soft side to pat my skin.
- You can also use this to different parts of the body such as the elbows, knees, and heel to exfoliate dead rough skin.
- Gentle wiping motions is your best way to use.
This is my first peeling pad and I’m very new to this since I was always scared of the thought of putting any peeling product on my skin so I’m not exactly sure if the soft side of the pad is supposed to be that way. Although I can definitely say that this product is amazing and I would keep using this. It’s a multi-step skin care product, all in one wipe so my lazy days are back hehe 😂 but I can still really take care of my skin in the process. Also fun to see how much grossness is left on the skin.
Have you tried this particular brand? What’s your favorite skin care pad if you have any? And also do you have any tips on how to repack this type of product to take with you when travelling? I need your help! Let me know down the comments. 💙
My skin is combination type, sensitive, acne-prone, cystic acne prone, acne scars, redness, and dehydrated skin.