It’s Saturday again! Yeah! Today is about pore blurring, and I have this product from Missha, a Korean brand, to talk about. There are two types of this Layer Blurring Primer: Pore Cover and Lasting Cover.
Pore cover primer to complete a smooth and flawless skin texture
Pore covering formula that evens out uneven skin including uneven pores, lines in order to ensure clean and smooth skin.
Sebum control powder manages excessive sebum to keep the skin soft without greasiness.
Refines the rough texture of skin and reduces flaws, creating a polished cancas for makeup.
Faint perfume smell.
Smooth and moussey.
It’s packaged in a squeezy tube with a tiny nozzle.
- It did not cause any form of irritations.
- The smell disappears after application.
- It did not clog my pores. 👍
- Applied easily and smoothly.
- It isn’t sticky nor clumps up. 👍
- It feels super lightweight.
- Smoothed my large pores and fine lines very well. 👍
- It has a blurring airbrushed look. 👍
- Since it’s colored it didn’t leave any white residue.
- It really helped my makeup stick even when I started to oil up.
- It doesn’t cling on to dry patches.
- It sort of balls up when applied too much.
- There is some oil control going on.
- Uh.. nothing here.
Using small amounts, I spread it on my skin and use gentle, small, circular motions to blend it in.
For my fellow combination, acne prone skin out there, you should try this! ❤
My skin is combination type, sensitive, acne-prone, cystic acne prone, acne scars, redness, and dehydrated skin.
Check out my other primer reviews!
- Catrice Prime and Fine Nude Glow
- Holika Holika Naked Face Balancing Primer
- Beauskin Misaekyeon Lovely Shimmer Facial Make-up Base