Hey there! I’ve been trying out beauty balms and I’ve read some great reviews about this product so I thought I’d give it a try. Today is about Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm.
This product is the original beauty balm in the market, its main function is to help soothe repair skin so don’t expect any coverage. Dr. Jart is one of the high end brands from Korea that mixes cosmetics and functionality in gloriuos products. It’s pretty expensive though even this small guy is.
A one-step balm that perfects the appearance of skin while protecting it from the sun and environmental factors.
– Dullness/uneven texture
– Loss of firmness/elasticity
If you want to know more…
A moisturizer, sunscreen, and treatment serum, Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 is an all-in-one product that provides advanced brightening properties. Perfect under makeup, its natural-looking coverage minimizes the appearance of imperfections and evens the skin tone. Antioxidant bio-peptides and adenosine protect skin from harsh environmental factors while restoring firmness and elasticity. This lightweight formula features mineral sunscreens to provide broad spectrum sun protection from both UVA and UVB rays. Skin is left looking smooth, perfect, and natural.
The smell reminds me of L’oreal True Match liquid foundation.
Thick creamy and mousey.
The full size one has a squeeze tube looking bottle but it’s hard plastic and comes with a pump, the mini size is in a legitimate tiny squeezy tube.
- No irritations whatsoever.
- It does not smell anything heavy.
- It’s very lightweight even though it looks thick before blending.
- I don’t feel like I’m wearing anything. 👍
- With a very small amount it even out most of my skin tone and toned down the pimple marks.
- It has a brightening effect that made my skin look fresh. 👍
- Looks very natural like a shiny second skin.
- It gives off this shiny look like I’ve used some strobe cream underneath I’m enjoying it. 👍
- A little does go a long way. 👍
- After blotting the oily parts they looked fresh and I didn’t need to blot for several hours.
- Used Aritaum Pore Master Sebum Control Pact it looked really smooth and stayed oil free the rest of the day. 👍 No flashbacks! 👍
- Used alone, it somewhat covered my large pores on some parts, but it enhanced the appearance of other large pores.
- Expensive. 💸💸💸
- Used alone kind of emphasizes smile lines.
- Used alone oil appeared on my nose after only an hour and a half.
- Applying with a brush, it looks streaky.
- It came off a little bit on my nose when I blotted.
Can be used alone or as a makeup base.
After skin care, I apply dots on my face working on parts for even application using my fingers.
- Don’t expect any coverage.
- You can also use this as a makeup base.
- Work on parts specially if you have colored skin it can be tricky to see and for even application.
- Use small amounts and layer if you want to.
- Let it dry for a few minutes then blot if you want a semi-matte finish.
My skin is combination type, sensitive, acne-prone, cystic acne prone, acne scars, redness, and dehydrated skin.
I’ve been reaching for this more than any other face makeup I have topping it with my Aritaum pact for a more natural look. Have you tried Dr.Jart+? Do you love it? Let us know down the comments! Thanks for dropping by today ❤
More complexion reviews:
- Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion
- Beauskin Misaekyeon Invisible Pores Facial Foundation
- A’pieu Triple Wear Foundation
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation