Hey there! It’s Saturday and it calls for another review of a lip product. 💄
Today is about 3CE Liquid Lip Product. 3 Concept Eyes or 3CE is one of the popular cosmetic product in South Korea. Their lip colors are just beautiful. They have a range of liquid and lip tint and bullet lip products and has a good amount of shade range, they even have different nude shades. But they’re expensive so you know, I can’t get a lot of it. 😓
Excellent Staying power, Long-Lasting Color, Transfer-Proof Formula, True Matte Finish
Effortlessly Bold True Matte Lip ColorDelivers rich color payoff in a single swipe while creating a flawless look that lasts all day.
It has a smell. Very faint. A little sweet but something else.
It’s in a tiny pink squeeze tube. The applicator is a soft, fuzzy lipgloss applicator the product comes out from the middle and a black screw cap.
- It’s compact. Very easy to bring with.
- The packaging is just cute 😆
- It comes out creamy but not runny.
- The smell doesn’t last, it’s very faint you can barely notice it.
- Great pigmentation.
- The applicator is soft and petite.
- It dries up fast so you have to work with it fast if you want to go for another layer.
- Comfortable on the lips.
- Not sticky at all.
- It covered up my discolored lips.
- The applicator is kinda messy in the long run.
- Long lasting and transfer proof unless you eat or drink something oily.
- The inner parts rubbed off after drinking coffee.
- Expensive 😐 yeah I know, I know I wanted to try it out I like the color.
- It clings on dry lips and emphasizes lines 🙁
Squeeze out some product and glide on the lips.
- Exfoliate and moisturize your lips before using this.
- Don’t press it hard on your lips. This way you can get an even color all over the lips.
- If you put too much it can be flakey.
Overall, the way it looks isn’t as great but the shade is nice. I would pass on this product. I think I’ll try and get the bullet lipstick and see if it’s better. What are your thoughts about this product?
Thank you for reading today’s post! ❤