Hi happy Saturday! How’s it going?
Today is a review of a multi purpose product called Hadasui by Shiseido, a Japanese brand that specializes in high-end cosmetics and skin care. Very popular brand.
Shiseido Hadasui Skin & Body Lotion is a multi-use super product made with natural water from Mount Fuji! Filled with minerals, fruit essences, xylitol, and amino acids, this lotion can replenish hydration and balance pH for beautiful, flawless skin!
It can be used as a toner, makeup remover, makeup setting spray, body lotion, and hair lotion. Hydrate with the power of mountain spring water!
It has a subtle peppermint orange zest smell. Very refreshing.
Water. Hehe 😂
It’s packaged in a drinking bottle looking plastic bottle with a white spray nozzle.
- Very refreshing scent that goes away as soon as it hit my skin.
- It is very lightweight on the skin. 👍
- It did not cause any reactions. 👍 That’s always a plus.
- The spary nozzle on this one reminds me so much of Su:m37 but dispenses faster. 👍
- The consistency is just like water. I felt like I’ve sprayed a fine mist of water all over my face and body. 👍
- It does feel hydrating. I sprayed it on my back cause it’s feeling really dry after bathing. It feels nice.
- Non-sticky at all even when I kinda got carried away spraying.
- I’m looking at my skin right now and it’s brighter 😱 good job spray 👍
- Okay the brightening and skin tone evening is not just an immediate effect. 👍
- It plumped up my skin. Like it’s been so hot here again and usually my skin specially my cheeks would be a little saggy but it didn’t happen when I started using this. That’s great. 👍
- I didn’t feel the minute droplets on my skin if I spray it in the 20cm length it says, a lot of you might like that, but personally I don’t like it so much because I tend to use too much of product. But the mist it produces is just so fine so I’m not complaining anymore.
- It looks like a tiny bottle of drinking water, someone might drink it if you put it in the fridge.
- For the size and the price.. well yeah I guess it’s okay.
- It feels a little drying on the outer layer of my skin. It’s weird cause it’s hydrating, but I can feel a slight pull on my forehead and cheek areas. It’s not an annoying really dry skin feel, there’s just a bit of a pull when I make faces.
- This is weird because it’s for oily skin.
USAGE BY SHISEIDO:
1.) Toner: after cleansing the skin, before or after makeup, apply to a cotton pad and swipe gently over face.
2.) Makeup setting spray: dispense some solution into empty spray bottle and mist lightly over makeup to hydrate and give skin a glow
3.) Body lotion: dispense adequate amount into palm and apply to skin after shower or bath to rehydrate
4.) Hair lotion: apply to wet or dry hair and comb through
I apply this after washing my face and if I still need more I use it after my treatment toner.
- Great tips from Shiseido right up there ⬆ !
- Please don’t get carried away spraying this because you might end up using like a quarter of the amount without noticing it. Very clever spray 😐
- If you’re like me and you really wanna feel that water on your skin just spray it like a palm near your face. It’s not advisable but like I said for peoples like us, it’ll save us a bunch of spritz.
- I think it performed better when I just dropped a few on my palm and put it on my skin instead of spraying it.
- If you have dehydrated skin even with oily parts I suggest using Pink Hadasui (for dry skin).
- Bamboo gel from The Face Shop greatly helped with the dryness I felt on the top layers of the skin.
My skin is combination type, sensitive, acne-prone, cystic acne prone, acne scars, redness, and dehydrated skin.