This Saturday is about Revlon’s Street Chic lipsticks, they recently launched, if I’m not mistaken, eight or six new shades of lipsticks that represents street style of famous cities. I only got two of them sadly I didn’t get to buy the other beautiful shades.
Make a statement with the world’s most iconic lipstick. Super Lustrous™ is formulated with microfine pigments for high-impact color. The smooth, moisturizing formula is available in 82 on-trend shades and four finishes – crème, matte, pearl and sheer.
There’s really no smell to it.
It’s packaged in the same black tube as their other lustre lipsticks which really looks chic.
- The packaging is black and thick-ish so you don’t really have to worry that much when you drop it 👍
- It’s lightweight on the lips. Kinda like a lip balm.
- For the shade Bare Affair it’s a great pinky nude lip.
- And to add to that it covered the discolored parts of my lips.
- It’s moisturising on the lips 👍
- Not bad for it’s price point.
- Applies on smoothly 👍
- It’s creamy but not too creamy.
- It doesn’t bleed around the lips and in fine lines.
- Uh.. I fell asleep while wearing the gold shade and when I woke up my lips were still gold like when I first applied it so.. even though it’s bad to sleep with makeup on it stayed on.
- Gold Goddess can be a lip topper if you want an extra sheen and warmth 👍
- It looks like a warm bronze-y gold if used alone. On discolored lips.
- It’s funny that when I try to take a picture using Gold Goddess it just warms up everything 😂 I dunno but it’s a plus to me.
- Gold Goddess clings and shows the lines on dry lips but it doesn’t look that bad.
- Bare Affair needs layering it kinda drags the color away. So more layering to get even color.
- Not transfer proof.
- It emphasizes lines if you don’t have plumped lips.
- I blotted Bare Affair to top it with Gold Goddess since they are both creamy it transfers to the other color and it looked like it was just gone.
Like you usually use your favorite bullet lipstick, swipe it on clean and moisturized lips 😉
- Exfoliate so there won’t be dry flakes on your lips.
- Moisturize and wait for it to sink in before wiping the excess off for beautiful pouty lips 😗
- Use Gold Goddess on top of other lipstick shades for a more fancy looking pout.