Hi everyone! I’m so excited to share this with you! Today will be a review of another serum called Fresh Herb Origin Serum by Natural Pacific. This brand boasts of its all natural premium local ingredients that are made with lesser irritation causing ingredients so everyone can enjoy their products. Fresh Herb Origin Serum has been around for a few years now, but it just started becoming popular.
Serums are used for repair more than anything. It helps rejuvinate the skin and it is more concentrated which makes it the heart of skin care regiments. Most serums are thick for that reason, but has evolved to becoming thinner in consistency and makes it easier to be absorbed by the skin.
This serum has been popular for a while now and the company changed it suddenly with a new look and also a new name, but today will be about the original formula and look. The company states that it will sting as you apply it specially when you have damaged skin, so more damage more stinging. I’m actually looking forward to that. I’m not a masochist I just want to experience it haha! and pretty sure my skin is damaged because of all the acne. That got me curious and to add to that they also said that you will see results of transformation in seven days. Who doesn’t want that? So in hopes of solving some, if not all, of my skin problems, I got one.
Made with natural ingredients.
Strengthening of skin organization.
Relaxation effects of oxidation.
Improves skin health & minimizes pore.
Enhances dermal elasticity & helps antioxidative activity.
Soothing of troubled skin.
Fig, Pomegranate, Mulberry and Ginko.
Grape, Orange, Apple, Lemon and Lime.
Korean Pasque Flower.
Strong smell of citrus!
A little more viscous than water. Like a watered down syrup.
It’s in a frosted bottle with a black rubber dropper and a glass pipette. Pretty standard for serums these days.
- The packaging is nice and thick glass. Hefty bottle.
- The pipette is fairly long which surprised me because the bottle didn’t look tall.
- The smell is so wonderful. The moment I opened it it smelled like orange marmalade. It tones down to an orange peel soaked water smell after application.
- Did not cause any redness. On the contrary, it toned down the redness of my pimples and pimple scars juuust a little.
- I didn’t feel any prickly, tingly or burning sensation. I didn’t feel anything except for a very faint tingling sensation on the creases of my nostrils for about a minute then it’s gone. 🙁
- In the evening of first use, I felt that same sensation on a developing pimple on my cheek, it lasted for a minute.
- My pores started to push out whiteheads.
- It gave a nice glow. 👍
- Great moisturizing power.
- My skin felt hydrated inside and out. 👍
- After it dries down it didn’t feel sticky. 👍
- It did not leave any oily film.
- The usual oily nose and cheeks has lessened significantly after the first night. 👍
- My skin felt so soft and velvety. Softer than it normally is. 👍
- It made my skin feel tight. Not the dry tight feel, it’s more of less saggy and tired.
- Great oil control. 👍
- It dries down pimples after 4 days. 👍
- There’s some oil production going on on my nose area but compared to the amount from before it’s minimal and I’m happy with that!
- Immediate effects are ✔brightening, ✔even skin tone, ✔pore tightening on some areas. 👍
- Long term effect are ✔brightening, ✔skin tone is almost even, ✔tone-up, ✔tighter pores, ✔almost no blackheads, ✔no more whiteheads, ✔tighter skin.
- It takes a few minutes to dry down and it doesn’t exactly really dry out it leaves a little on top of the skin, but I’m betting it’s because it’s so hot and humid.
- It’s lightweight(ish). Not heavy but I definitely know I have something on my skin.
- Not sure if this is relevant, but usually serums that I have has their pipettes full with the product, but this product only had a quarter of product in it. I’m kinda confused.
- It’s okay as a pimple preventing serum. Although not as good as Cosrx A-sol (read here).
- Not travel friendly since the pipette and outer packaging are both made of glass.
- Well, it’s popular so it’s very expensive. 🤑👻
- As a skin soothing serum, I would say it didn’t do the job well.
- Does not fade acne marks.
I use this during the morning and night after toner. Finishing off with sunblock in the morning.
I apply 2 to 3 drops directly on my skin and spread it out evenly with gentle circular motions and lightly tapping to finish.
- Shake ’em up! You have to so the oil and water components mix evenly.
- Can’t tell if it’s mixed? The bottle turns bright yellow when the oil and water components are well mixed together.
- You really don’t have to pinch the rubber dropper, once you’ve shaken it there will be product in the pipette.
- Work quickly as the oil separates quite fast with the water.
- Do not apply around the eye and lip area.
- Apply sunblock after when using in the morning.
- Do not apply too much so you don’t waste product. It might be watery but it will feel sticky.
- Do not apply on open wounds, recently popped pimple or healing wounds.
It’s been four weeks since I’ve started using this, I’ll continue to use this and then I’ll make a comparison post. It’s a great product, but I guess the seven days miracle thing isn’t for everyone specially with people like me who has really problematic spastic skin although I’m happy with the effect it did to my skin.
Have you tried using this? Did you love the “damn serum sensation”? Let us know what you think! ❤
For reference before:
My skin is combination type, sensitive, oily T-zone and the sides of the nose and eyelids, enlarged pores, acne-prone, cystic and cluster acne problems, acne scars, uneven skin tone, redness, dehydrated skin.
My skin is combination type, sensitive, acne-prone, cystic acne prone, acne scars, redness, and dehydrated skin.
- Onsaemeein Galactomyces 100%
- Onsaemeein Bifida 100%
- Benton Fermentation Essence
- NACIFIC Fresh Herb Origin Serum