Hi there! How’s you Saturday?
Today will be about this “Beauty Water” from Son&Park. It’s multi use as an exfoliator, toner, mid day spritz. So many things you can do with this. Son&Park is a Korean brand that produces skin care as well as cosmetics. It’s one of the high end brands with high end results. One of the things that I love about this product is that it acts as a skin prep.
The Beauty Water is not just a cleanser but it mildly exfoliates with willow bark and papaya extract to help sweep away dead skin cells, revealing brighter skin tone and smoother texture. Lavender water, rose water, and orange fruit extract impart a subtle hydration so your skin can be prepped to absorb the next skin care steps, while adding in a bit of moisture.
Beauty Water can be used in the morning to create the perfect canvas for makeup application, midday as a refresher, and night after cleansing to whisk away remaining impurities. For normal, oily, dry, and combination skin types. Beauty Water has a pH of 4.5, effectively resetting the skin’s natural pH after cleansing.
Willow Bark, Papaya extract, Orange extract, Lavender water, Rose water,
It comes in a frosted plastic bottle and a black cap.
Smells faintly like Cosrx Natural BHA Toner, but no strong alcohol smell.
Just like water.
- It did not irritate my skin in any form 👍
- It feels cooling on the skin.
- It did not clog my pores.
- The first 2 days that I’ve use this it exfoliated my skin that whenever I applied products after I feel flakes of skin coming off lol!
- It didn’t hurt or feel stingy with the exfoliation/peeling of dead skin 👍
- It helped brighten my complexion.
- It did not dry out my skin 👍
- Great with calming down irritated skin.
- It softened my skin.
- Great as a preparation toner for the next layers of product.
- I will put price point here.
- Kinda moisturized my skin.
- I tried using this as a hydrating mist (I decanted mine in a spray bottle with fine misting nozzle) it was good, but it felt a little sticky for me and I didn’t like it.
30mL lasted for 41 days. Not bad.
- If you struggle with cystic pimples, use this to prepare your skin for your treatment toner. Why downside? Because I used this for several days without using my treatment toner and some cystic acne formed.
- No, not a treatment toner for pimples.
- I use this morning and night after cleansing and before my hydrating toner/mist as it removes leftover impurities and dead skin cells.
- When using in the morning, always finish with sunblock!
- Moisten a cotton pad and gently wipe on the skin for removing impurities and dead skin.
- You can also use this to hydrate dry skin throughout the day.
- If you feel that your skin is irritated or hot, soak a cotton pad and leave the cotton pad on the irritated/hot parts of the skin. It helps.
I haven’t tried using it over makeup, but the product claims you can do so, so if you ever tried it let me know down the comments section! ❤
Thanks for reading today! ❤
My skin is combination type, sensitive, oily T-zone and the sides of the nose and eyelids, enlarged pores, acne-prone, cystic and cluster acne problems, acne scars, uneven skin tone, redness, dehydrated skin.