Hi! How’s it going? It’s already May I was just getting used to April.
Saturday review for today is a cream by Dew&Dew. A Korean brand that specializes with making awesome skin care products and slimming creams that uses natural ingredients combined with science to help problematic skin. Like this awesome looking guy called Luxury Cell Peptide Ultra Moisturising Cream. Honestly, I love this product, but no one sells this where I live anymore.
To make rough skin moistened.
24 hours moisturising.
The same as Iope Ultimate Hydro Cream.
Just like Iope, it’s gel type but more watery.
It comes in an aluminum bottle with a white pump nozzle.
- It did not cause any irritations 👍
- It cooled down my skin 👍
- Easy to smooth all over the skin.
- My skin absorbed it after 2 minutes. Enough time to massage and tap the skin.
- One full pump is enough for the entire face and neck. Possibly some left for the chest area 👍
- It’s not sticky at all 👍
- It leaves the skin velvety.
- It made my skin soft.
- It brightened my skin.
- After complete absorption it does not leave any sticky or tight feeling 👍
- The texture reminds me so much of my Iope Ultimate Hydro Cream.
- It helped fade my acne scars a lot. But if you have deep scarring, you have to continously use it to get a faster effect.
- Helped tighten the enlarged pores around my nose.
- Unlike my Iope, this one did not keep my nose matte.
- It feels like it has micro exfoliators.
- It’s hard to find 🙁
- It’s a little expensive for me.
- After a while, specially when it’s humid, my face feels oily.
The first time I opened my bottle I didn’t pump it fully cause I thought the pump doesn’t go all the way down. So I ended up having one half pump and then I realized that I can push the nozzle further down then I had one whole pump of product oozing on my fingers. I felt so stupid after that lol!
I use this solely for my night skin care routine as it makes my skin feel a little sensitive and it aids with skin turn over.
On the last step of my skin care, I remove the cool looking cap and turn the nozzle to the right. I then push the nozzle down until it stops, that’s one full pump. Then I spread it on my entire face and neck and give a little massage until it’s completely absorbed.
- Do not apply around the eyes or on the eyelids. It may cause irritations.
- Do not apply on healing wounds like pimple wounds or scratches if you have any.
- Remember to use sunblock in the morning!
That’s it for today. Thank you for reading today’s post! ❤
My skin is combination type, sensitive, oily T-zone and the sides of the nose and eyelids, enlarged pores, acne-prone, cystic and cluster acne problems, acne scars, uneven skin tone, redness, dehydrated skin.