An eye primer that keeps eye shadow colors vibrant and fresh all day without creasing.
It has this chemical smell at first but it dissipates after application. Then this cookie dough vanilla smell is left. It reminds me of Colourpoo Lippie Stix.
Thin cream consistency. A tinge of blue.
It comes in a square transparent lipgloss tube and small doe foot applicator with a metallic burnt violet colored screw on cap.
Feels powdery. Matte finish.
- It did not cause any irritations.
- It was not thick.
- Very easy to blend.
- It finishes off as matte and without the blue tinge to it.
- It brightened up my eyelids.
- I love the smell 😍
- It does not crease 👍
- The translucent packaging is helpful to see how much product there is left.
- Also the packaging looks stylish and it’s a hard plastic so it’s travel friendly.
- I used Makeup For Ever Eyeshadow Palette and it glide on smoothly.
- It did the same thing with Colourpop Super Shock Shadow (metallic) using my finger.
- Blending it in it wasn’t patchy 👍
- There was no clumping.
- It helped the eyeshadow pigment look true to its color 👍
- Right after application of eyeshadow there was no creasing.
- Waterproof! 👍
- Price point wasn’t that bad although I got this on sale
Use for priming the eyelids before application of eyeshadow to help it’s longevity, pigmentation and stop creasing.
On clean eyelids, a couple of dots should do and blend it in. Wait for it to dry completely (around a minute).
My skin is combination type, sensitive, oily T-zone and the sides of the nose and eyelids, enlarged pores, acne-prone, cystic and cluster acne problems, acne scars, uneven skin tone, redness, dehydrated skin.