Hellooooo! Today is Saturday and it’s about another primer that people seems to really love.
I know, I know this used to be a hype but for you who haven’t tried this or wants to try it, I’ve listed down some info for you that might be helpful (I hope). Today’s product is Catrice Prime and Fine Nude Glow Primer.
Primer with pomegranate oil
With light-reflecting pigments
waterproof. Can be worn underneath foundation or on its own
At first it smelled like Jergens, afterwards it smelled like powder and faint smell of peanuts.
Light cream kind of.
Silky dewy finish.
It comes in a plastic squeez tube.
- It has a silky feel to it when applying.
- Dewy glowy finish.
- It lives up to the nude glow title.
- Wearing under makeup I can say that it is a good primer and it made my foundation stick on my face.
- It did not cause redness, though there was some itching on the cheek area.
- It’s kinda waterproof.
- It did blur some of my enlarged pores, but not all.
- It clogged some of my pores sadly.
- When I wore this by itself and it was sunny outside my skin felt hot.
- The smell kind of annoyed me.
- Wearing by itself, it magnified my deep acne scars.
You can use this by itself or under makeup.
I take a pea size and spread it on my skin working from one part of the face to the other.
Well, sadly it didn’t work out for me, but it might for you so don’t be scared to try this as a lot of people out there loves this product. I prefer using my Holika Holika primer. Sorry Catrice.
I won’t be using this specific product again because it clogged some of my elnarged pores and it caused breakouts. Do you have any thoughts about this product? Any tips? Share it! Thanks for stopping by! ❤
My skin is combination type, oily T-zone and the sides of the nose and eyelids, enlarged pores, acne-prone, cystic and cluster acne problems, acne scars, uneven skin tone, redness, dehydrated skin.