Hey, hey, hey! 😐 What? Lol! Hi there 🐕 today will be a review of one of my favorites from Onsaemeein, this is part of the Althea haul I had many, many, many months ago.
A 100% Bifida essence improves skin texture and wrinkles, brightens skin tone and maintain skin moisture oil balance.
Use after cleansing and toner. Apply moderate amount and pat for absorption.
It has a very faint smell of rice paste but it disappears instantly
Water-like texture but a little thicker than the Galactomyces essence they produce.
It’s packaged in a frosted glass bottle with a glass dropper.
- I really love how the brand package their essences in glass bottles and the glass pipette and fairly thick rubber dropper and that holder/stopper in the neck of the bottle. I don’t know I just like it 😁 sorry lol
- No irritations.
- It did not clog my pores.
- It absorbs and dries quickly.
- It isn’t sticky at all.
- Does not leave a film over the skin 👍
- Immediate effect, it generally brightens the skin tone.
- It helps my skin lock in the moisture which is good 👍
- It tightened the enlarged pores around my nose 👍
- My skin stopped producing too much oil so I’m guessing the oil-water balance in this is real 👍
- It made my skin feel soft ❤
- I’ve noticed that when I use this continously my cheeks are less saggy? I guess is what you can say since my skin is scarred from all the acne it went through plus the heat.
- During hot or cold days the performance of this product is the same but absorbs faster when it’s cold.
- Long term effect: tighter pores, softer skin, healthy glow from within, less sebum production 👍 pretty cool right?
- The packaging makes it a little fragile when traveling with, but since it’s glass it won’t change the composition of the essence.
- My skin felt deeply moisturized, but it leaves a tight feeling on the surface skin.
- There’s a small tacky feeling after it dries.
Not travel friendly.
I use this after my treatment/toner.
Drop on the palm of your hand or directly on your face and spread it evenly. Then tap to help faster absorbtion.
- Use in the morning and evening.
- Drop once or twice on each part of the face and gently massage. It feels very relaxing.
- When your skin feels really dry, use this before a sheet mask! Your skin will feel great and hydrated afterwards.
- Use a hydrating cream after.
- Always finish off with a sunblock in the mornings.
- If you have DIY sheet masks you can mix this in with a toner of your choice.
Another great product from Onsaemeein, great job guys! So, have you tried this awesome product? Tips, thoughts, comments? Share them below ❤ and as always thank you for stopping by today, have a great day!
My skin is combination type, sensitive, oily T-zone and the sides of the nose and eyelids, enlarged pores, acne-prone, cystic and cluster acne problems, acne scars, uneven skin tone, redness, dehydrated skin.
- Onsaemeein Galactomyces 100%
- Benton Fermentation Essence
- Natural Pacific Fresh Herb Origin Serum
- NACIFIC Fresh Herb Origin Serum