Hi! It’s almost summer again and we oily faced girls and boys needs something to control our oily skin right? Specially if you’re wearing makeup.
Today, I will be sharing about Aritaum Pore Master Sebum Control Pact. Aritaum released a Pore Master line last year, this is the only thing I got. Aritaum products are awesome.
Fine cone & rice powder and green tea extracts for pore care and sebum control complete a matte skin finish!
4-free formula (free of paraben, artificial pigments, animal ingredients, and mineral oil)
Faint candy smell.
Finely milled powder.
It’s in a mint green compact case with a mirror and a puff.
- The smell is nice. It’s not strong, I barely noticed it.
- It did not cause any irritation.
- It did not clog my pores 👍
- Great oil control. I used this on days when I’m out walking around, commuting, it’s all humid and annoyingly hot. I was sweating profusely but the oil on my nose only showed up 6hrs later 👍 and that’s only on the tip of my nose 👍
- I used it as a setting powder all over my face too, it helped maintain my foundation 👍
- All I needed was a small amount 👍
- The puff is great for proper amount of dispensing (is that the right word?)
- Very soft, not scratchy puff. I like it a lot.
- Very good mattifying powder 👍
- The packaging is not flimsy 👍
- It feels light and refreshing.
- I used a brush and it distributed the powder evenly without disturbing my foundation. I like this method better than the puff as it’s easier to reach those crevices. I also don’t want to dirty my very white puff.
- Blends well on the skin 👍
- It’s white not exactly translucent, so it is noticable when I apply it twice on my nose.
- At first it blurred out my pores, then I started sweating, my pores kinda showed up again.
- I will put “price” on neutral ground 🍞
- The puff doesn’t have it’s own tray. You only get a disposable plastic tray thingy.
- 8.5 grams only 🙁
- Do not use too much, it will show on flash photography.
- Using the puff is good but hard to see the amount you’ve already put on.
- Before reapplication, blot your skin to remove oils. This gives a better and fresher look.
- You can also use this on oily hair 😀
I’m really happy I purchased this product as it helps my skin be shine free for a long time and it doesn’t feel stuffy. And I highly recommend this product. Have you tried this? Comment down your thoughts! ❤ Thank you so much for reading today’s post!
My skin is combination type, sensitive, oily T-zone and the sides of the nose and eyelids, enlarged pores, acne-prone, cystic and cluster acne problems, acne scars, uneven skin tone, redness, dehydrated skin.