Hello, hello! It’s me again bothering you this lovely Saturday haha!
As part of my Althea haul so many months ago, I have been testing out this fine products for months and I’m telling you, if you aren’t as stupid as I am you will love it. I recommend this for those on-the-go can’t be bothered with skin care. Let’s get to it shall we?
An indoor and outdoor mist duo with anti-pollution care and hydrating benefits.
A set of skin-purifying and hydrating mists instantly provide hydration to dry skin, and prevent oily skin from overproducing excess oil and sebum. Both indoor and outdoor mists features glycofilm, a weightless shield that protects your skin from harmful environmental pollutants in the air. The outdoor mist completely protects your skin from fine dust particles and UV rays, and the indoor mist detoxifies, purifies, and revitalizes exhausted skin.
It has a faint smell of lotion.
Water like. Well it is a liquid mist.
IN – It’s in a transparent durable plastic bottle with a spray nozzle and a translucent hard plastic cap. Blue green.
OUT – This one is the white durable plastic bottle with a spray nozzle. Orange.
In my stupidity, I mistook the OUT mist for IN mist. I regretted it the whole night.
- It did not cause any form of irritation.
- The nozzle dispensed a fine mist. This one is a really good mist 👍
- Absorbs fast 👍
- Very lightweight.
- It has a brightening function 👍
- My face didn’t produce much oil when I used this 👍
- It’s packaged along with the OUT mist.
- Great oil control.
- It helped my foundation last longer 👍
- It had a cooling effect when sprayed on the skin 👍
- It feels refreshing.
- Using this while I was out and about in the city, it helped my skin feel like it had this light covering that protects my skin from dust.
- Hmm.. nope. Nothing.
- Expensive. Ugh.
- It’s a little drying on the skin. I even used an aqua sheet mask prior to this.
👒 OUT MIST
- The spray nozzle dispenses a very fine mist 👍
- It did not cause any reactions on my skin 👍
- It absorbs quick 👍
- I sprayed too much (because I stupidly thought that this was the IN) it gave me this glowy bronzed look. I enjoyed this for a second 😂
- It felt moisturizing 👍
- A little goes a long way with this product.
- It felt like I applied face oil I love it 👍
- It didn’t feel sticky or slimey 👍
- It didn’t feel warm on the skin 👍 a plus for me since most sunblocks feel warm after I apply them.
- It felt like I had this nice, comfortable film on my skin that reflects the heat and sun light. I don’t know how else to explain it.
- It’s a barely there feel.
- When I used just the right amount, it feels so silky on the skin and moisturizing.
- My skin felt soft and not irritated even when I was walking under the sun sweating and all.
- There’s a floral smell to it, but when I sprayed more than 4 times it becomes this bitter sunscreen smell.
- That sunscreen smell made me dizzy I wanted to vomit.
- And it will stay unless you wash it off. A lot of times.
📥 IN Mist
- Shake before use.
- Use before applying makeup, or use it as a toner.
- When your skin feels tight throughout the day spray this on.
- Pat lightly for absorption.
📤 OUT Mist
- Shake well before use.
- If you aren’t using makeup use this after your skin care.
- If you use makeup spray this on before application of makeup. Or after. Your choice.
- When you’re out and about spray it on for sun protection.
- Pat lightly for absorption.
- Do NOT spray the OUT mist more than 4 times. I’m telling you, you’re gonna regret it if you do. The smell will kill you.
- When the floral scent starts smelling like ground bitter gourd and papaya sap, you know you used too much.
- For more refreshing feel during hot weather, put the IN mist in the fridge for a couple of minutes before using.
- Before using any of the two, make sure to use a hydrating cream.
- Keep your eyes closed and your mouth shut when using these.
- To reapply the OUT MIST, when sweating too much simply splash water on the face, pat dry, and spray on again.
I did mess up haha but it really is a great product and it’s convenient to use too. Do you have any thoughts or tips when using these products? Comment them down below! As always, thank you so much for stopping by today ❤
My skin is combination type, sensitive, oily T-zone and the sides of the nose and eyelids, enlarged pores, acne-prone, cystic and cluster acne problems, acne scars, uneven skin tone, redness, dehydrated skin.