Hi there! It’s February! ❤ Valentine’s Day is near. So I guess a lot of you will be having dates? *wink wink* lol
Today will be about this most raved product from Bourjois (is it still?). This one was hard to find here because it’s the Philippines and most of the time people only want Philippine weather proof makeup. Since this one had great reviews, people started selling it here and I manage to get one (years later lol). And since people say that this has a yellow undertone I really needed to get one. It’s so hard for me to find a good yellow toned foundation.
Give your skin a radiance boost with Bourjois’ Healthy Mix Serum Gel foundation – made from a vitamin-rich fruit therapy formula for an even complexion and an instant anti-fatigue result!
Its fresh and instant blending gel texture blends and glides onto the skin for an even, natural finish with no mask effect. Imperfections are erased, signs of fatigue are smoothed and the skin’s radiance is boosted for up to 16 hours*.
Made from an instant anti-fatigue vitamin-rich fruit therapy formula with litchi, goji berries and pomegranates.
Smells like apricot and apples ❤
Watery gel texture. Not runny.
It’s in a very slim cylindrical glass bottle.
- It did not clog my pores 👍
- It smells so wonderful. Not overpowering.
- It did not cause any irritations 👍
- It’s very lightweight. It’s like I didn’t apply anything.
- I can definitely say that this is great for the no makeup look.
- It seriously looks like second skin.
- It moisturized my skin.
- It liven up my dull complexion 👍
- No pink tinge in it yes! 👍
- Can be buildable.
- Good with flash photography 👍
- Very easy to blend.
- It made my skin look smooth.
- Blurred out my enlarged pores pretty well.
- Did not settle on my eyelid crease.
- Did not settle on fine lines and smile lines.
- Did not become cakey.
- It did not oxidize.
- After blotting, it looks like fresh makeup again.
- Worn alone, it took 4 hours before I had to blot my face.
- Great barely there look and feel even when I was sweating a lot.
- Minimized the redness on my cheeks.
- This part is my fault as I chose a little more tanned than my skin tone. I only looked at pictures I’m sorry.
- When I blotted my face it transferred, but it did not fade.
- Did not cover my dark circles.
- Started to shine after only two hours.
Ultimately, even though it’s a little more bronzed compared to my skin, it looks more natural on me compared with A’pieu Triple Wear in Sand. I’m not sure if the lighter color of Bourjois HM Serum Gel would perfectly fit me, that I have to find out. You can read about my info on A’pieu Triple Wear Foundation in the shade Sand here.
My skin is combination type, sensitive, oily T-zone and the sides of the nose and eyelids, enlarged pores, acne-prone, cystic and cluster acne problems, acne scars, uneven skin tone, redness, dehydrated skin.
Anyway, that’s all for today! Thank you so much for stopping by ❤ What are your thoughts about this product? Do you have any tips and tricks for us? Let us know down the comments!