Saturday! Yay! 😂😂😂 Ah well at least we can chill a bit right? So it’s been raining “brow game” lately and I bought this brow pencil from The Face Shop (I love their products).
I am fairly new to this brow pencil thing, I did try the Maybelline Brow Mascara before, you can read it here, and now I’ll be trying the pencil type. Well, I have tried 3WC before, but seriously I don’t mess with my eyebrows.
- I like how this pencil is rectangular. I’m getting the hang of it.
- I think I would enjoy this a lot more if it is slimmer in thickness.
- It doesn’t fade off easily. 👍
- It doesn’t smudge! 👍
- The brush spooley on the other end helps a great deal with distributing the product.
- The pencil is a little soft, but not very fragile, it helps to easily fill in sparse parts.
- I like that it’s not hard.
- There are many colors to choose from! I actually found my color as I tend to match it with the color of my hair.
- This doesn’t budge once it’s set. Pretty cool 😃 well a nightmare to noobs like me when the other brow looks thicker lol.
- To the newbies like me, don’t go crazy filling in the brows.
- Clean the brush often. I think this is important.
- Don’t press too hard, it’s gonna look too stark! Unless you’e going for that look then by all means go for it.
- Try not to drop it, it might break in half. I know, I know not much for tips, but I’m new to this.
I don’t use eyebrow stuff as much as I apply foundation and if you’ve been following my blog for a while now you know I don’t use makeup everyday. 🙁 I’m sorry.
To all the experienced brow pencil users out there, please share your tips to us noobs! 🤓 Share your awesomeness on the comments below!
Thank you so much for stopping by! ❤