Hi there! Today I have another A’pieu Color Tint Stain review for you. I love A’pieu products ❤ They have 12 different colors! But I can’t afford to buy everything lol sorry. What I have for you today is the color Miss Out. These lippies has been popular around. Also, very sad to say I don’t have the Lamuqe edition 😭😭😭
Creates gorgeous and vivid lips without lump.
Frosted opaque rectangular bottle with black screw on top.
Smells strongly of Ylang-ylang flower. Like a very floral shampoo.
Like whipped cream, but denser.
- The packaging is just cool! Very stylish.
- It dries down faster than the Velvet Tint.
- Even with the transferring, the color does not fade or crack or bleed 👍
- Very lightweight 👍
- It has a powdery finish.
- Definitely matte.
- It almost covered the discoloration of my lips with one layer 👍
- After 30ish minutes the smell tones down to a very relaxing floral smell.
- It does not feel drying on the lips 👍
- It has great pigmentation 👍
- It didn’t crack or bleed or smudge when fully dried 👍
- It feels a little sticky while drying. But after that it’s not sticky at all.
- I didn’t have to use 2 coats because the first layer already had great color payoff 👍
- It fully dries down to a powdery matte finish.
- The long-ish doe foot applicator is actually good. I just don’t like that it takes a lot of product out. I have small lips.
- Can be buildable but you have to work really fast.
- No transference 👍 unless you drink coffee.
- At first the smell punched my nostrils 👊 then after a couple of minutes it toned down to a floral smelling shampoo, but still a little too strong.
- Everytime I open my mouth it’s like I accidentally tasted shampoo while shampooing.
- It taste like how it smells 😐 I have to stop tasting these lip products.
- Since I don’t like putting on a lot of product I do not like to use the applicator.
- Applied on dry lips and it emphasized the lines.
- On my discolored lips, it looks almost hot pink 😐 but on camera it looks like a soft reddish pink 😐
- Don’t wear this on dry lips. Make sure it’s moisturized.
- For discolored lips use a lip concealer thinly, wait to dry for a couple of minutes, blot, then apply the Matte Fluid.
- If you plan on drinking coffee use a straw.
- For a gradient look apply in the inner parts of the lips and use your finger to tap and blend outwards.
- Work fast.
- If you plan on layering or building this up I suggest don’t. Or just put the next layer while it’s still not dry to avoid cracking and patchyness.
All in all I like this product because it’s fast and easy to use, although it takes a lot of product out and the smell woah! That’s it for today!
Have you tried this? Any thoughts and tips? Comment them down below! ❤