I was browsing and I saw this product and thought I might try it since my TFS AIO ampoule is almost over I might as well get one of this. But then I forgot to find a toner because my all time love is finished *cries quietly*.
Anyway, let’s jump to this shall we?
A 100% Galactomyces fermented essence improves skin texture and wrinkles, brightens skin tone and maintain skin moisture oil balance.
It comes in a clear glass bottle with a glass dropper like my TFS.
A very very veryyyyyy faint hint of licorice. 😱
Just like water, but it’s a fraction more viscous than water you can’t even tell.
- At first use, it did not cause any irritations, redness.
- I use this at night and it makes the other products sink in my skin.
- I started using this in the morning too and it helps hydrate my skin.
- I did notice a little whitening on my skin.
- My skin looks fresh after I apply this.
- It’s not sticky at all.
- When I apply this it’s like I’m just spreading water on my skin.
- It dries fast. Real fast.
- It made my skin soft.
- I like the immediate brightening that it gives.
- Long term effect is that my skin is tighter in the sense of my cheeks aren’t feeling saggy due to heat and stress. 👍
- Speaking of long-term effect though, it has significantly brightened and evened out my skin tone. 👍
- It’s helping with my deep acne scars. 👍
- I can say that it did a nice job with oil control. 👍
- My skin feels really hydrated whenever I use this.
- After using this for a while, I think my skin has tightened, but not in an uncomfortable way. 👍
- I noticed that my fine lines on the mouth area and eye area are less noticeable, but it didn’t smoothed it out.
- It did not really help with my enlarged pores, but the product doesn’t say anything about pore tightening.
- It’s a little drying on the skin when I don’t follow up with cream.
- It did not cause any irritations.
- It brightened her skin after use.
- It is helping lighten her discolored acne marks. The redness did reduce.
- It softened her skin.
- It did not help with her enlarged pores either sadly 🙁
- Her skin drinks this up fast right after spreading it.
- Her skin has less oil production in the morning.
- She said that it made her skin feel hydrated and fresh.
I used this on my mom too, and she likes it a lot. Once. Because I ran out products I brought with me during the vacation.
- Although I used this on her one time, she loves how soft her skin was in the morning.
- The immediate brightening and tone up effect is consistent 👍
- Her skin condition was better in the morning, more hydrated and plump.
- Her skin, morning after of course, produced less oil.
- Her skin looks brighter and lively after using this.
- The company suggest to use this little by little until the skin is used to it as it is 100% galactomyces.
- After toner, we apply a drop on each part of our faces: forehead, cheeks, chin, and neck, and spread it out and tap on our skin. We don’t rub it on our skin.
- We use this during the night routine, but I sometimes use it in the morning when my skin feels a little too dry.
- Spread and pat it on lightly on the skin.
- Work on one part of the face first because this dries quick.
- Do not use too much as you will be wasting product and might irritate your skin.
- Spread on the skin and gently tap it on.
- Remember to use sunblock in the morning.
- Use a hydrating cream right after, preferably when the product has not yet fully dried.
I will keep on using this because my skin loves it, but I need something oily like a face oil. But I’m definitely gonna keep using this.
Thanks so much for stopping by! ❤ If you have any questions or comments or tips with how you incorporate this on your routine, share it down the comments!
- Onsaemeein Bifida 100%
- Benton Fermentation Essence
- Natural Pacific Fresh Herb Origin Serum
- NACIFIC Fresh Herb Origin Serum