Hi there! It’s Saturday! It’s going to be about foundation today.
A’pieu has recently released Triple Wear Foundation, and it has 5 shades this time! As I saw that they have a shade in Sand I went ahead and bought one.
Makes sleek skin tone long-lasting while supplying moisture without stickiness.
Smells like lotion, kinda like Jergens. I like it.
Powdery, matte finish.
It’s in a frosted glass, black plastic pump and cover. Looks fancy.
- It did not cause any irritations whatsoever.
- I love how the pump dispenses the right amount of product.
- It did not clog my pores 👍
- It’s very lightweight 👍
- It’s buildable and it did not look cakey 👍
- Wearing by itself it did conceal my dark circles 👍
- It wasn’t sticky while drying and when it fully dried.
- It dries pretty quick!
- Sheer to light coverage when using a foundation brush or a contour face brush I think it’s called.
- When I used that brush it covered my larger pores on the nose.
- I used it with a cushion puff and it looks like it has better coverage compared to that brush. But still light coverage. I prefer using this.
- I really love the soft powdery finish.
- It doesn’t feel heavy, cakey, annoying after hours of using it.
- It brightened up my complexion.
- Definitely transferproof 👍 BUT when my nose started producing oil, it transferred.
- It kind of covered the redness and blemishes around my face a little bit.
- Smile lines were covered a little.
- After an hour it looks almost like my skin tone (less white?) so that’s good 👍
- Using the Beauskin Makeup Base, it feels less drying on the skin and it gives a glow.
- Since I have really yellow tone, this for some reason looks somewhat ashy on me but it doesn’t look weird.
- It settled on smile lines.
- It also settled on dry patches.
- Avoid flash photography! 😣 Since it has a little bit of a white cast. This won’t be a problem though if you blend down your neck and if you don’t have a strong yellow undertone.
- Using a sponge it didn’t cover the larger pores on my nose.
- It has a little pink tone to it.
- It slides around on oily nose.
- It made it look like my skin is so dry.
POV from Aaron:
No it doesn’t look too white, it looks nice.
I can see where you didn’t apply it (around the lips)
Used with a dampened sponge:
- It was a little easier to blend.
- Did not clog my pores.
- It didn’t hide the bigger pores on my nose.
- It accentuated my whiteheads 🙁
- For some reason it made my skin look like it was really dry 🙁
- It did feel a little dry
- I used a primer on one side of my face to hide the pores. With or without primer it has the same results.
- Larger pores aren’t covered 🙁
- Application with sponge or cushion puff is better than brush because the brush leaves brush strokes.
🍺Worn alone – 4 hours and there was a little oil on the nose. But makeup is still there.
🍻Worn with Beauskin Makeup Base – 6 hours until my nose was oily.
- Make sure to shake it well before using.
- Pump and dot on the face and then blend with a brush or a sponge or a cushion puff. Your fingers of you want.
- I recommend using make-up wipes or waterproof makeup remover for this product.
- Afterwards use a micellar water to really make sure that there isn’t any left.
- Then wash your face with your cleanser.
- OR just use an oil to foam facial cleanser.
- Make sure to use a hydrating cream before using this product.
- Do not disturb it before it dries and settles.
- Work in sections because it dries fast.
- For better finish don’t use too much on one go. Build thin layers of it.
- Use a luminizing or hydrating base when using this product.
- Use a pore filling primer.
- For the peeps out there with large pores like me, use a pore blurring powder after.
Well I don’t exactly hate it, but I don’t really love it because of the pink tinge in it. It makes my face look white and a little ashy. I was expecting a little more yellow tone on this since it’s the darkest shade, but then this is the first time A’pieu released 5 foundation shades so let’s forgive them.
My skin is combination type, sensitive, oily T-zone and the sides of the nose and eyelids, enlarged pores, acne-prone, cystic and cluster acne problems, acne scars, uneven skin tone, redness, dehydrated skin.
That’s it for today! I hope you found something helpful here 🙂 What are your thoughts about this product? Share them down the comments! ❤
Thank you for stopping by!
More complexion reviews:
- Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion
- Beauskin Misaekyeon Invisible Pores Facial Foundation
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation
- Dr. Jart+ Premium Blemish Balm