Hey there! It’s Saturday again. And I have another exciting product to share about to you today. This is a quick read.
As part of my Althea Haul, this is the lipstick 👄 that I was talking about getting mixed in the skin care bunch.
This cute cute product is Called Color Fit Lipstick by Lebaton.
Soft silky light texture.
Semi-matte lipstick with soft and moist finish.
It comes in a pink, square, hard plastic, the inside of the bullet is black. So awesome.
Smells like crayon and oil at first but then it turns out it smells like those pink gummy candies.
Creamy. It glides on smoothly on hydrated lips.
- Even though it’s kinda like a hot pink packaging, I like it cause the inside is black 😂
- I don’t like the smell, but it dissipates after a while.
- It glides on smoothly on hydrated lips. It has very good pigmentation.
- Can be used as a form of liptint.
- It had a hydrating effect on the lips so my lips didn’t feel dry after application but it also dosn’t feel too creamy 👍
- It didn’t bleed, chapped, cracked, or sat on the fine lines 👍
- Smell disipated after application on the lips.
- My mom used this on her chapped lips and it accentuated the cracks 👎
- It transfers even after blotting 👎
- 2-3 swipes gave it a really vivid color. It still leaves color on the lips even after coffee.
- Before using, make sure to hydrate/moisturize your lips.
- Use it straight from the bullet, glide it on your pucker.
- For a stain effect, after one swipe blot your lips then do another layer then blot again.
- If you have discoloration, apply a lip concealer first.
For me it was a little pricey, but I like the color. Not the smell though. So, thanks so much for stopping by! Next week: Body wash! 🎉
Have you tried this? Any thoughts about this product? Share your experiences! ❤