Hey! How was your week? Good I hope!
Today I want to share something that I use to help my lips! 👄 This is a quick read.
A lot of times we (I) neglect our puckers specially when we are just rushing or too tired. And whether it’s hot or cold we all know our lips need extra loving since it has very thin skin.
Petitfee Oil Blossom Lip Mask is my current favorite for pampering my lips.
There are 2 types:
Sadly I only got the Vita-Brightening 🙁
It’s in a small glass pot and it comes with a small spatula!
Smells like lemon and ginger. I love the combination ❤
In the pot it’s a solid balm type. When spread on the skin it melts with the skin temperature, smooth application.
- Did not cause any irritations.
- It smells wonderful!
- A little goes a long way with this product. Half a pea size is enough. Too much even!
- It doesn’t feel greasy. It’s so easy to spread.
- It does not have any stinging or numbing effect.
- It’s lightweight. Feels like I have nothing on the lips.
- It has a plumping effect on the lips.
- It hydrated my lips real well!
- The discoloration on my lips lightened.
- Using as a lip mask, the next day my lips are properly hydrated that it does not chap, crack or dry even though it’s hot outside.
- It can be used as a sleeping lip mask or a lip balm for when you are on the go.
- Be sure to exfoliate first.
- Before sleeping, apply on the lips. Scoop out a tiny amount using the small spatula that it comes with. By tiny amount I really mean tiny. Like a drop of water tiny.
- Before doing your skin care in the morning I highly suggest you gently rub this all over your lips, when it’s time to do the lip makeup your lips will be soft, hydrated and it’ll be easier for your lipstick or liptint to adhear and apply.
- Or when you’re on the go you can depot it in a smaller container and carry it around.
- Gently wipe off in the morning.
I really love this product, but I want to try the pink one too.
That’s it for today! Thank you for stopping by! ❤ Next week is about skin care! Yay!!
Any thoughts? Comments? Have you tried this? Share it down the comments!