Hey everyone! 🐇 It’s Saturday again and today is all about face mists! But before anything else, I will be changing some format in my posts for a quicker read.
I’ve started using some face mists for these reasons:
- They’re efficient.
- I live in a humid climate country.
- My skin feels dehydrated in the middle of the day because of the heat and pollution.
- I just really want a quick splash of moisture.
I honestly didn’t like the idea of face mists because I think that I use too much of products specially it needs time to get used to (the target practice) avoid spraying it on the hair or ear or behind you missing your face completely 😂 right? To you who is used to face mists, I envy you! I’m still not used to it.
As part of my Althea purchase I bought this face mist called Angel Factory Salt Mist.
Prevents dust sticking on the face.
Natural moisturizing factor.
Helps reduce skin irritation.
Witch hazel, Mineral salt.
It smells refreshing like aloe vera but with floral scent. It’s very light.
The texture is the same with water and toners.
It comes in a sturdy hard plastic bottle. I decanted mine.
- It did not cause any form of irritation.
- At first use, it feels itchy on the skin, but as the website said “Due to the osmosis” since it contains salt, but it goes away after a few seconds.
- It is not drying on the skin.
- I love how it feels cool on the skin specially on hot weather 👍
- The smell is refreshing.
- After spraying this all over the face, my skin feels hydrated 👍
- Unlike my aloe vera mist, this doesn’t dry out my skin quickly. Because when I use my aloe mist my skin feels really tight after several minutes.
- It does have a whitening effect.
- It gave my skin a healthy glow 👍 I did not expect that.
- There is a little tightness around the cheek and forehead area. Not the annoying I need to wash and moisturize my face kind, but just tightens those areas.
- I love how the packaging is a very hard plastic bottle with a stubborn cap, but it’s not travel friendly specially for those with smalls hands like me.
- I still have some oil production going on on my nose, but it’s minimal I don’t have the need to blot.
- It went in my eye and it stung haha! 😂 I sprayed too much in one area.
- It did not help tighten my pores.
- I kept spraying it everywhere 😂 I need more practice!
I shake mine before using it. After I wash my face, I spray this liberately over my face and neck and I pat it in. I also use this whenever I feel my skin is tight or dry throughout the day.
- If you don’t like how the nozzle dispenses, decant it in another spray bottle.
- It’s pretty bulky so I suggest to decant it in a smaller spritzer for travelling.
- Shake before using.
- Don’t spray too much because it might drip down to your eyes like what happened to me haha! 😂
- Store it in a cool place to really have that cold refreshing feel.
- This is not a setting spray. It’s more of an on the go hydrating and anti-dust mist.
- You can also use it as a hydrating toner, make your skin drink what you put on next.
Overall I recommend this product to you if you have no issues with salt on your skin, or you live in a tropical country, or if you need that moisture splash whenever you’re on the go.
My skin is combination type, oily T-zone and the sides of the nose and eyelids, enlarged pores, acne-prone, cystic and cluster acne problems, sensitive skin, uneven skin tone.
Have you tried this particular product? Maybe you have tips how you do your target practice? 😂 Share for everyone to know! We noobs need it! Also, let me know if the new format is easier for you to find what you are looking for 🙂 ❤
Thanks so much for stopping by! ❤ Next week is about lips! 👄 👄 👄