Hi everyone! 🐈
Today I want to share about my “I’m going out to chill” face makeup. There aren’t many steps, but for a girl who doesn’t do makeup that much I think it’ll suffice.
Why do I wear makeup?
- I found out that when I have a layer of foundation on, the pollution outside does not freak out my skin a lot and it helps me kinda like having a protective film on my skin.
- People are a lot nicer to me when my skin looks nice. It’s so sad 😞 but when I put on face makeup and conceal my redness and other blemishes people outside are nicer to me compared to when I don’t wear anything on my face. 😭
- It gives me a layer of SPF.
- It hides the discolored parts of my lips.
- I look awake lol! 😂
- It helps me to stop touching my face so much. Less face touching = less skin irritations.
- It gives me a hydrating layer.
- It evens out my skin tone.
- It makes it look like I have nice eyes lol!
- Less face oil!
Okay so I have to stop ranting. Anyway let’s go to the real topic.
Products that I use for my everyday makeup:
Of course taking care and making sure my skin is moisturized is the first part. Treatment toner for the pimples, Hyaluronic toner for hydration, and sometimes moisturizer hehe 😛
For my really lazy and I don’t have time for blending days I go with my Catrice Nude Glow Primer. And for my not so lazy days I go for my yummy Beauskin Berry Pink Makeup Base (Check it out here) for a more toned up complexion 😊👍 I should also add my multi-purpose sunblock Fascy Tina Sunblock (Review here). But to be honest I usually just use my sunblock.
Depedns on what I grab blindly, A liquid foundation: Beauskin Poreless Foundation (Review Here), The Face Shop Cushion Foundation, Laneige Pore Control Cushion (Review Here), or my Maybelline Dream Satin Skin.
I love using this concealer as it’s lightweight and it does its job. (Review Here)
I do use my Makeup Revolution Blush Palette as eyeshadow more than using it as a blush. The BeautyTreats have good color payoff, but I kind of find it hard to blend sometimes. Reviews for these soon!
This is my favorite powder ever, it blurs out pores and gives a healthy glowing look. (Review Here)
I like this tissue it’s multipurpose. I carry a piece with me to blot my face too. The cotton squares I would usually use that to clean my brush or my brow and lashes with some micellar water.
The redness on my cheeks peeks through the sheer cover of foundation and the liptint’s color makes the redness appear more so I go with that haha!
I don’t really aim for flawless looking face/skin makeup, just enough to make myself look a little more presentable I guess. Cover this and that 😅 but seriously, when I don’t feel like it I just use my skin care and then sunblock and lipbalm and go 😂
So that’s it 😃 thank you for stopping by!
What do you think? Any thoughts and tips? What’s your lazy/daily routine? Share them down the comments!