Hi it’s me again 😆
I’ve been researching about this brand called Cosrx another Korean based brand that makes effective skin care and I came across this (already popular but new to me) product called Natural BHA Skin Returning A-sol and as I read about it, it turns out that it’s a toner that helps;
- heal acne and acne scars,
- prevents new formation of acne,
- increases skin turnover.
I bought this because I feel bad for my sister since we have been trying to solve her skin problem for so long now. I had the same problem as her, but hers won’t go away so I thought I’d get this product and see if it helps the both of us. I showed Aaron a picture of her cheek and he suggested we take her to the hospital because the derma isn’t helping. I didn’t want to freak out my sister more than she already is. So..
We used other korean skin care products and they did help our skin a lot but her acne are too stubborn.
Reusing this picture from my old blog.
Our experiences with this:
My sister’s experience:
- Non-irritating on the skin
- Did not feel any burning sensation or itching
- Her skin started purging after one usage and it kept purging
- Whiteheads started flaking off after two days of using it. It was funny we were laughing so much
- Helped remove those pustule acne
- Smells like rubbing alcohol but disipates right away
- When it’s dry it feels like there’s a thin plastic film on her skin 😵
- Non-irritating on the skin
- Did not feel any burning sensation on my pimples
- It did made them itch though but stopped after several minutes
- Did not make the rest of my face purge (as of now) except for my nose
- After first usage whiteheads starts flaking off after the product dried. I thought it was dead skin it was funny
- Helped my cystic pimple come out and heal after 2 times of usage
- Smells like rubbing alcohol but dissipates right away
- Helped the acne scars too
This is how we used it. After cleansing, we pump (once for me, twice for her) on our palm and use our fingers to gently spread (Not rubbing) on troubled areas or around the face, then pat it until it’s absorbed and then we wait for 20 minutes before applying another product.
Waiting for it to be fully absorbed is amusing for me. I would see whiteheads coming out and shedding. I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I like looking at that.
After using this twice it healed the cluster of pimples I had and after two or three days of using it my cheeks are almost clear. Aaron was wondering what I did with my face lol 🙂 hi 💙
Also reusing this photo from my old blog.
Since it helps remove impurities deep in the skin I think I will continue to use this for a year and see if my skin becomes clean from impurities after several skin turnovers.
I gotta be honest, mom got mad at me when my sister’s skin started purging she thought her skin was reacting bad to the product, because it kept purging and purging and purging for 8 days.
BHA helps skin turnover and skin turnover happens in one month so you have to wait for a month to see results specially if you have bad case of acne that’s stuck deep in your skin. My sister on the other hand was getting frustrated because of the purging that has been happening. There’re a lot that came out, I think the accumulated dead skin cells and excess sebum plus pollution from the city was so deep in her skin that’s why her acne keeps recurring. I’ll give an update when her skin clears up (because it’s all red acne marks now).
My sister’s skin is oily, acne-prone, and very sensitive, has bad acne problems.
My skin is combination type, oily t-zone and the sides of the nose and eyelids, enlarged pores, acne-prone, cystic acne problems.
Any thoughts? Tips with application? Share it!
Oh and do you guys wanna see my face? 😁 Might as well if I’m gonna do a before and after of my cosmetics and skin care lol!