Hi there! Today I want to share about the first eye cream that I’ve ever tried. 😊
Dark Knight Cream is a multi action product that lightens and brightens the skin around the eyes and helps prevent fine lines. I love this product since I can use it for different parts of my face and it doesn’t feel greasy.
It comes in a black durable plastic tube with a screw on cap. At first, I really didn’t see the end part of the tube so I thought it was a stick cream type haha! I felt so stupid when I recieved it.
Dual-action cream helps refine wrinkles and improve skin elasticity with Dragon’s blood.
It has this very faint ointment smell. You won’t even notice it.
Creamy but it easily spreads.
Amazonian tree extract, Adenosine, Niacinamide.
My experiences with this:
- It did not give me any irritations.
- It lessened the puffiness around my eyes.
- It brightened the skin around my eyes.
- It isn’t oily which is good.
- Fully dries after several minutes. No residues left.
- At first use, it immediately lessened the appearance of crows feet and had a brightening effect 👍
- With continuous use, the puffiness had lessened permanently 👍
- It helped a little with the discoloration. Personally, I’m okay with this but for those of you who wants no discoloration at all you might need to conceal.
- It hydrated the skin around my eyes 👍
- With continuous use I noticed that the crows feet around my eyes are noticeably reduced 👍
- When I use this on my smile contours, it took a week before the lines had diminished.
- The brightening effect is great!
- The skin around my eyes are so smoother now 😁
- I used this on my entire face too and I woke up with brighter, softer skin! But my face was covered with a think film of oil.
The directions on the package said that you use it in the morning and evening, but I only use it at night. I use this around the eyes and around the mouth. At the last step of my skin care routine I take a teeny tiny amount on my finger and gently spread it around the eye and gently dab it until it’s almost dried then I just wait for it to be absorbed.
I so love this product! I’ve been using this for weeks now and the 15mL is still a long way to go.
My skin is combination type, oily t-zone and the sides of the nose and eyelids, enlarged pores, acne-prone, cystic acne problems.
Any thoughts about this? Recommendations for an inexpensive eye cream? Share!