Hey there! I wanna share about this product that I bought (on sale of course 😂), it came in a set with Cloud 9 Blanc De Whitening Cream.
Guerisson is another Korean product, that specializes with skin care products that help even out the skin tone, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and pretty much make magic on your skin issues.
Hydrating, wrinkle-reducing, and brightening effects on skin. Enriched with Horse Oil imported from Germany, it speeds up cell metabolism and holds in moisture longer.
Horse oil! 🐎 Is the main ingredient of this cream.
At first it had a strong floral smell then mellowed to a mild citrus smell then disappeared after several minutes.
Buttery. Like when you touch butter and it melts on your hand kind of feel.
Our experiences with this:
My sister’s perspective:
- It feels like butter (kept touching her face)
- The smell is fine (she hates strong odors)
- It did not irritate her skin
- Did not make her itchy
- Did not break her out
- Helped lighten the redness of acne marks
- Oily at first then after 30 minutes or so it dries down to a demi matte finish
- The smell is a little too strong for me for the first few minutes
- It dulled the red angry redness of my cystic pimple
- Brightened up my skin, it made it look more even
- It hydrated my skin well
- Did not made my skin itchy
- Did not cause breakouts
- In the morning after waking up my face isn’t oily, but when my nose is oily, this is when I know that I’ve used too much.
I used the 3mL sample packet first and it lasted me for 9 days 👍
We use this as the last step of our very short night skin care routine, massaging small amounts on the face and neck in circular motions, letting it be absorbed and lightly tapping on the contours of the face.
My sister’s skin is oily, acne-prone, and very sensitive, has bad acne problems.
My skin is combination type, oily t-zone and the sides of the nose and eyelids, enlarged pores, acne-prone, cystic acne problems.
Any thoughts? Share it!